Beginner Camps 5-10 yrs old
- Horseback Riding
- Morning riding lessons
- Riding activities, including Musical Stalls, Simon Says, Red Light-Green Light, trail rides and relay races!
- Non-Riding Activities
- Horse care – each camper gets their own horse/pony to care for and learn from and about
- Paint your pony and pony decorating competitions
- Scavenger hunts
- Arts and Crafts
Advanced Camps 10-16 yrs old (riders must be able to perform basic riding skills- walk, trot and canter)
- Horseback Riding- As a group riders will work on performing different exercises including cavalettis.
- Riders will learn the ins and outs of proper care for the sport horse, and skills for show preperation- applying protective leg wear, after care, braiding and more.